How to build trust in your relationship

For those that are still doubting or not agreeing with the fact that we have to be transparent enough in the our relationship/marriage, please read this carefully: Trust is one of the cornerstones of a great relationship.
If you don’t completely trust the one you love, you will never be comfortable (you may develop heart attack) and vise versa, also will damage the relationship in no time. However, there are many ways to strengthen or build trust. Here are some tips to get you started.
HOW TO BUILD TRUST IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
It is important that we know so well that we can’t buy trust, we can only build it, and this building will take time, you don’t rush it and say I just want him/her to trust me. No, it doesn’t work like that. You don’t built trust by faking it, you have to first become it before it can be seen. If I promise you to stop drinking alcohol and I want you to trust that truly I’ve stopped it, I don’t start talking about it or when I see alcohol drink, I squeeze my face in pretence just to show that I’ve stopped or I will stop, NO!!!!..... all I need to do is stop it sincerely, I don’t need to start looking for opportunity or avenue to express or preach it to you that I’ve stopped. You cannot hide it forever, time will tell, without you telling him/her, time by itself will tell, just become what you want him/her to trust you for and it will come.
The following are ways of building trust in your relationship out of many others: Let’s follow up diligently
1. Trust issues
This is the first thing to deal with before you start working on trusting someone or someone trusting you. If you have been betrayed in the past, you may still carry some of that old suspicion with you. If your partner is gone too long or is not answering his/her cell phone, it can trigger some unhealed wounds. Talk to your other half, and be honest about what you went through, so the two of you can work something out. If you have trust issues from the past, you have to deal with them, tell him or her about it and join hands to deal with it together, if you notice your partner is not faithful, talk about it, let him/her know that, it is not healthy for you and the relationship. Many people today find it so hard and difficult to trust other people including their partner, due to their past experiences. You have to heal up fast, else it will damage you and your relationship.
2. Share your personal passwords with your partner.
You should have nothing to hide from the person you share your life with. (Note: This rule does not apply to passwords on professional accounts: for example, if you are a doctor, a counselor or an attorney, where you must maintain client confidentiality.) Generally, it’s a good idea to be transparent with your communications. It’s all about building a level of comfort for and with the person you love. But let me balance this, if you are married, don’t hide anything from your husband or wife, it has a long way to go in your relationship and marriage. But if you are single, courting or engaged as the case may be, please read the following carefully: before you can share all with your fiancé or fiancée as the case may be, please note the following:
a. Don’t share your all with a playboy or playgirl; it is dangerous for your life and future
b. Don’t share your all with a baby, a boy or a girl, share it with a man or a lady who is matured enough to keep you and maintain you. (I know what I’m saying, if you are confused, please private chat me)
3. Always answer honestly.
If my wife asks me who I’m texting or talking to, and I always respond, sometimes it may be “a client,” and it stops there. I don’t hide or keep other chat programs on my phone, and she knows she can find me anytime she needs to, because I always keep my phone on, just in case. I want to be there for her and never give her a reason to doubt me and never have any doubt about her. Doubting your partner is too hard on any marriage says a superior in this field
There is nothing to hide, if you engage in what is not right, then you will have something to hide, do to others what you will love them to do to you, I do lock my messages many years ago because I don’t want my ex to see my bank account balance to avoid unnecessary demands, each time I forgot to lock the phone and it is with her, my mind will cut, but as I continue to grow, I grew out of it. You can know my balance and you will never demand unnecessarily because we have both grown into our vision together and you know there are lots to cater for in the pursuit of our vision and destiny, we learnt it together and we are gonna apply it together, so if you demand unnecessarily, I will remind you. Learn and grow with you partner, grow into your vision together and it will help you
4. Be open about your friendships.
One of the reasons we trust one another is that we both understood and knows almost everyone in each other’s life, and we like to share our friends. This is a way of adding comfort and making it easier to be together or to feel fine when you aren’t there. He/she knows your friends and knows they are good people, if you aren’t available, he/she knows one or two people to call… don’t keep friends you can’t share with your partner and don’t make opposite sex your best friend, it is very dangerous. Your partner should be your best friend; you can have close friends, business partners, colleagues and other people that are close to your heart, but nevertheless, they should not be closer to your heart than your partner, don’t give everyone the same access to your heart and life. Give more priority to God, and then your partner
5. Socialize together.
I know that you can’t like everyone your partner likes, and vice versa, and maybe one of you like soccer, and the other doesn’t, learn to enjoy what your partner likes with them, it may not be to the highest degree, but try. Let me share this; many years ago, I had this ex that we were so good together and on this faithful day, she came visiting and when I was seeing her off to the bus stop, immediately we got to where there are lots of people (still in my area), she suddenly grabbed my hand and held my hand till we got to the bus stop, (do you know why??; incase I have some girlfriends around or admirers, they should know that he has a girlfriend) that was the picture she painted in my community. So when you hold hands most times, it creates confidence in your partner and gives them a sense of belonging and removes fear from them.
Body languages are very important. Get more in the post why you need to touch your partner
6. Flirt with your partner.
This actually builds trust. If your partner knows you find them desirable, it removes any worry about fidelity or intention. Don’t ever let your partner forget that she is beautiful, desirable, and the luckiest woman/man in the world, and teach him/her to reciprocate also. Some people lose that sweetheart banter along the way, which is a shame, because flirting does so much for your connection says a superior in the field. So flirt together.
Trust doesn’t just come. It has to be built with time and earned, even if you’ve done nothing to break it. And remember, Things that have been built well and have a solid foundation need occasional maintenance. You can’t take love for granted, likewise trust.
Don’t joke with the power of trust in creating an undiluted bond in your relationship and marriage

Post a Comment

0 Comments